Sunday, February 28, 2010

The cocktails i brew

Well, i was watching this Tom Cruise flick yesterday, "Cocktail"...and he plays a seriously cool guy in the movie...he serves drinks...and writes and recites verses now and then...which is his U.S.P...other than juggling glasses and mixing cocktails...and i got this idea to write a poem...it isn't completed yet...but still...so drink the verses to your heart's content and let me know, how you like it...

The Cocktails i brew

This whiff, that floats over the drinks...
makes people go euphoric...dizzy,
Its so swish, like smoke's tail
Yes, that's my brewed cocktail...

It's effects aren't so strong
they just tend to linger a little long
Whichever you may like,
cubed or crushed ice
Or even a lemon slice
My drinks ooze spice

I toss them, i shake them
half the world drowns in my shots
I make them sleep, i wake them
i can actually remove the blue spots....

Well I've written only this much...
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment